On 01/05/18 13:15, Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2018 13:00:20 -0500, allan gottlieb wrote:

I am finally moving my production machine the the 17.0 profile.
Currently running is

     emerge -e --keep-going @world

So far there is one failure (libcryptui, the fix is easy).

Am I correct that when the above emerge completes, I should run
simply

     emerge --resume

If the emerge has completed, there is nothing to resume. Just make a note
of the packages that failed to build ans emerge --oneshot them, with any
necessary fixes.

You may also want to check for dependencies (as in: `equery depends <package>` and rebuild the dependencies of the failed package as well.

Dan