On 01/19/2018 05:25 PM, the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
[snip]

> The strange part is that on the same box I created a new "user" and
> Libreoffice works just fine.
> But it will not work when I log in.
>
> I've deleted the folder setting. /home/joseph/.config/libreoffice/
> and copied the same folder from new user directory back to my directory.
> Libreofice still will not start.
>
> Joseph

Additional information.
When I try to start soffice help I'm getting this error

soffice --help

(process:24269): dconf-CRITICAL **: unable to create file
'/var/run/user/1000/dconf/user': Permission denied.  dconf will not work
properly.
LibreOffice 5.4.2.2.0 40m0(Build:2)

This error does not show up when I run it as new user that I just created.