Am Montag, 26. März 2018, 18:53:51 CEST schrieb the...@sys-concept.com:
> On 03/26/2018 10:41 AM, nils.freyd...@posteo.de wrote:
> > Hello thelma,
> >
> > Am Montag, 26. März 2018, 18:27:31 CEST schrieb the...@sys-concept.com:
> >> I've updated to phpmyadmin-4.7.8 [...]
> In the past I didn't have to do anything after upgrading phpmyadmin.
Then you either
a) actually never updated the files actually used by your webserver, or
b) run your webserver to serve files from /usr, which sounds a bit…stranges
and might bring security implications, or
c) installed phpmyadmin without portage (which means you wouldn't have to care
anyway), or
d) portage installed earlier into a webroot (what is quite unlikely).

> Here is my current: config.inc.php
> b<?php
> /*
> * Generated configuration file
> * Generated by: phpMyAdmin 3.4.0 setup script
> * Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 10:23:03 -0400
> */

3.4.0 from _2011_ is not even in the tree anymore (if it was). I don't know
what happens on upgrades, but if this header is correct then your setup is
still on a state nearly seven years old. Maybe check for that with ls?

--
GPG fingerprint: '00EF D31F 1B60 D5DB ADB8 31C1 C0EC E696 0E54 475B'
Nils Freydank