Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Mon, 21 May 2018 17:36:50 -0400, Daniel D Jones wrote:
>
>> I've logged in as root and completely deleted ~/.kde4 (under my normal
>> login) and rebooted without fixing the issue.
> KDE5 (or KF5 or whatever they want to call it) no longer uses ~/.kde4,
> config files are stored in ~/.config

I'm glad you posted this, and glad I read this thread even tho I could
be of no help whatsoever.  I needed to get a fresh start with Konsole
and Kmix and I deleted the files in the old kde4 directory but forgot
those are no longer used.  That explains why those hadn't reset to
default values.  Maybe now I can get those two things to reset
properly.  Maybe.

Talk about a forehead slapper.  ROFL

Dale

:-)  :-)