El 29/06/18 a las 09:47, Ivan J. escribió:
> On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 03:12:15AM +0200, Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera
> (klondike) wrote:
>> El 29/06/18 a las 00:27, Mick escribió:

>>> Thanks for letting us know, but how did this happen?
>> I don't think there is an official timeline yet. We suspect the github
>> account of an administrator was compromissed.
>>
>> I just brought up the heads up when I noticed that the protage tree had
>> been modified to contain harmful code.
> Do you have this code somewhere now? Any chance of seeing what happened?

Sadly no, I tried to obtain it from my browser cache with no luck. I
have two of the malicious commit ids though:
49464b7316dbd7bbfe878cb3da4817c39a6cf11c and
e6db0eb4f76cb920e49a6afc3af067c3d5e4b82b

What I noticed was a clear rm -rf /* as the first line on all ebuilds
but there may have been a more subtle attack too.