Hi,

I am trying to run virt-manager and or qemu with 3d acceleration using
virtio-gpu options.

When I start the virtual machine in virt-manager all I get is a screen
of static (complete screen corruption of lines and blocks)

I also get the same problem when trying to start from CLI with the
following

/usr/bin/qemu-system-x86_64 \
-enable-kvm \
-cpu host \
-smp 8 \
-m 4G \
-net nic,macaddr=52:54:00:12:34:56 -net user \
-soundhw es1370 \
-usb -device usb-tablet \
-show-cursor \
-vga virtio \
-display gtk,gl=on \
-drive file=arch.img,if=virtio &

This used to work fine but has recently gone wrong. I have tried
several guests all with the same results of corrupted screens.

I can start machines with normal qxl options and all is fine so
think this is just an issue with virtio 3d acceleration.

Any ideas?

Thanks

John