Am 21.12.18 um 09:54 schrieb J. Roeleveld:
>     systemd fails at "waiting for LV xy" .. I have the former SUSE Linux
>     booted up already and think of editing the gentoo fstab to skip the 3 LV
>     mounts ... just to get it booted
>
> That could easily be the case.

Disabled the 3 lines and/or added "noauto" just to get on with it.

> And if you find a decent KVM over IP option with VGA amd USB support, I
> would be interested as well. Got one remote system without a built-in
> KVM myself.

rebooted now with a new 4.14.83

Still that amanda-error ... could be their bug as well.

That KVM ... I will research something and let you know.

The current one is a "Guardian KVM 101" or so ... outdated firmware,
buggy Java, I get errors with old IE etc