I just downloaded my preferred medium of choice for installing Gentoo and
discovered sysrescuecd now runs Linux Arch instead of Gentoo and to make
things worse it is running systemd instead of openrc.  :-(

A quick look in the forums did not reveal the reasons for this strategic
change.  Regardless, have you used the Arch based sysrescuecd to install
Gentoo and are there are any gotchas I should be aware of?

Would I be better off to use a Gentoo Live ISO to install with?  I don't think
I have used one of these for more than 10 years ... or more!  O_O

--
Regards,
Mick