Grant Taylor wrote:
> On 6/19/19 9:51 PM, Dale wrote:
>> It seems you like that way and it works best for your situation and that
>> is what matters.
>
> Yep.  I'm happy enough, for now.  We'll see if I change my opinion in
> the future.
>
>> Sometimes there are many ways to do things but some just work better
>> in certain situations.  Just have to pick what works best.
>
> Yep.  But you need to know what the options are, understand enough
> about them, so that you can make an informed decision.
>
> Let's not forget that you're always free to change your decisions in
> the future.  ;-)

Very true.  I'm still playing with my new video splitter setup.  I
suspect there is a better way to do what I'm doing but I've not found it
yet.  May have to ask more questions on this before to long.  Still, the
advice I got at least let me know that the hardware can work.  It's a
start.  I may change it later, sure I will, but for now I'm watching TV
in both my bedroom and living room.  That means I can clean and such and
have some TV noise, even watch when needed.  In your case, you may have
figured out a way to do it but it may not have been ideal.  By asking,
you found a better way that suites your situation.

I've found that more options lets a person find one that works better
than others.  That's where this list comes in handy.

Dale

:-)  :-)