On Wednesday, 19 June 2019 19:41:08 BST Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> On 2019-06-19 10:32, Mick wrote:
> > Having read the above and more in the example file, I thought the way
> > to define a GROUP would be to just add a single directive, e.g.:
> >
> > GROUP=users
>
> I remember doing just this some time ago and it worked.  I think this is
> a case of the code leaving the documentation in dust.

Thanks Ian, it's probably just that and the docs need updating.

While working with the same wireless USB dongle I noticed its MAC address
changes randomly, (almost) every time restart it.  I can't recall what setting
(kernel or wpa_supplicant) may be causing this.  Although this is good for
anonymity, it messes up my WAP access control list ...

Any idea what setting generates random MAC addresses?

--
Regards,
Mick