On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:39:42 +0200
Rafael Fernández López <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've created an ebuild for tkgate (http://www.tkgate.org). It is very
> frustrating because I cannot see how to upload it or whatever. I'm not a
> developer user in CVS so I cannot upload. If I fill in a bug for
> uploading ebuilds (is the right way) I've created a patch file, so what
> I've to do !!! THE EBUILD IS DONE !!! WHY CANNOT GENTOO USERS BENEFIT
> FROM IT ??

Stop shouting.

bugs.gentoo.org is the place to submit it. Submit the ebuild and any supoprt
files you need (like the patch file).

The devs are overworked volunteers. You cannot guarantee that it will pass
muster anytime soon. So post it on a web site, post a link here, gentoo forums,
get it tested, keep referring people to your bug post so that people can try it
and post their comments.