Le lun. 11 nov. 2019 à 09:35, Mick <michaelkintz...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On Monday, 11 November 2019 08:25:06 GMT n952162 wrote:
> > I re-installed gentoo from the minimal boot cd (amd64), re-emerged
> > everything from my old, saved world file, overnight, and its up and
> > running, more or less.  Then, I wanted to see what was available and
> > discovered, there's no /usr/portage directory! What did I do wrong?
>
> Nothing.
>
> /usr/portage has now moved to /var/db/repos/gentoo/.
>
> /usr/portage/distfiles has moved to /var/cache/distfiles/
>
> Portage will work fine with both legacy and new fs locations.
> --
> Regards,
>
> Mick

My two systems are currently using the old locations.
Is there a documentation about the way to migrate to the new locations
without breaking things ?
The profile links comes to mind but other things are probably necessary !

Has anyone already done the migration ?
In this case do you have advices or warnings about it ?

Thanks

Best regards
Mickaël Bucas