On 2019.12.09 22:22, tu...@posteo.de wrote:
Hi,

it seems, there is an installation loop for

    Installing (2 of 2) media-gfx/imagemagick-6.9.10.77::gentoo

. Nearly every morning since some days I see this.
What may cause the problem? (It installas just fine.)

Cheers!
mcc
My portage shows that 6.9.10.77 is ~ but 7.0.9.5 is stable. Do you have any package.x entries which might affect which version can be installed? No, I have no idea why that would make it reinstall the same version daily, but it might be a starting point. Also, which emerge command is producing that result? Is the other package (1 of 2) always the same, or does that vary by day?

Jack