On 12/10/19 11:03 PM, Philip Webb wrote:
A few days ago, I updated Fetchmail to the latest stable 6.4.1 .
Immediately, it stopped fetching mail from one of my mail forwarders ;
the other one still worked, as I found by test-mailing to myself.
When I reverted to 6.3.26-r4 , everything worked properly again.

I had the same problem after updating to 6.4 and managed to fix it by
adding the "sslproto ''" option to each poll section. This immediately
made things work again, both when piping through POPFile and fetching
from GMail. See the 6.4.x man page for changes regarding the --sslproto
option and what it means.

hth,
Holger