On Sat, Jan 04, 2020 at 06:21:17PM +0100, Petric Frank wrote

> It is missing Locale::Language.
>
> After a view to the perl source it indeed have been removed.
>
> A short search seems to state the the used have to install the packages
>   Locale::Language
>   Locale::Codes
>
> from CPAN instead.
>
> Due i am not a master of constructing perl-ebuilds - anyone already
> have build the ebuilds and share it with me ?

  No need for an ebuild/emerge.  See...
https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-693473.html for a solution
template.  Someone needed "IO:Stty" and the solution was to run the
following from the commandline as root

perl -MCPAN -e shell
cpan > install IO::Stty
exit

  In your case it looks like you need (as root)

perl -MCPAN -e shell
cpan > install Locale::Language
cpan > install Locale::Codes
exit

  Installing Locale::Language may also install Locale::Codes ; I simply
don't know.

  Note that the first time you run perl like this it, it may ask for
config/setup options.  The final line will be...
"Would you like to configure as much as possible automatically? [yes]"

Hit the {ENTER} key to accept defaults.

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>