I assume those emerge commands weren't done on one machine but come from
those two different machines.
This change in USE Flags can't come from that line in
package.accept_keywords.
This is a change in PYTHON_TARGETS in make.conf, package.use or package.env.
Carefully go through those config files/directories, I am sure you will
find the offending line.

Regards
Franz