On Sunday, 16 February 2020 23:54:49 GMT Alexey Mishustin wrote:
> > > What was that?..
> >
> > Routing.
> >
> > You can try httping next time to see what hops it follows and where it
> > fails.
> As far as I understand, that "Empty page" was served by Gentoo server,
> there was a link to the main Gentoo page. And if it was a routing
> issue, I would not get a response of Gentoo server.

Do you know for sure it was a Gentoo server?  Did you get an IP address and
run a whois query on it?

It could have been some load balancing/reverse proxy issue gone wrong at the
server farm or something similar at the time you tried to connect, but yet
again it could be some DNS poisoning problem.
--
Regards,

Mick