On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:31:08 -0700 gentuxx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
| My guess is that it didn't even get to the digest checks when it gave
| me the error/warning.  emerge --sync seems to have fixed the problem.
| I probably should have tried that before posting.  ;-)

What probably happened is that the cvs pull happened mid-commit, after
some files had been committed but before the manifest recommit. It's a
pretty narrow time slot but it can happen occasionally. Usually an
emerge sync will fix it.

--
Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Shell tools, Fluxbox, Cron)
Mail            : ciaranm at gentoo.org
Web             : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm