On 4/8/20 4:06 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
The driving force behind junkemailfilter.com passed away almost two years ago:

Hum.

That doesn't call the technology behind it into question. Though it does call into question the longevity of it.

Maybe prematurely (?), I removed their lists from our servers shortly thereafter. You should check if that service is still doing anything. It would be quite bad, for example, if the domain junkemailfilter.com expired and if someone else bought it and decided to start accepting your email.

Valid concern.

Perhaps it's time for me to start creating my own custom SMTP engine to do the same types of tests that JEF-PT does / did.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die

--