On 04/05/2020 20:57, Dale wrote:
Alessandro Barbieri wrote:
At least
gimp-help
scribus
nut
fbpanel
are Python2 only, didn't check stuff from overlays

That makes sense.  I can see where some can work with old and new python
but some appeared to be still stuck on the old 2.7.  Guess I'll have to
wait since I use those.  Maybe they will be updated soon.

Another app that's 2.7 only is the current version of lilypond. The new dev version I think can run without python2, but certainly building the stable version demands it. I *think* if you get the pre-compiled binary the current version can run (crippled) without python2.

Cheers,
Wol