On Sun, 24 May 2020 09:50:53 -0400, Jack wrote:

> > My question was:
> > "Is the bug tracker secureVud somehow against search machine robots
> > somehow or via robots.txt or is it me using a foreign language
> > wrongly?"

> In my opinion, neither.  I don't think they are explicitly blocked, but
> search engines index pages by following links, so bug reports may well
> not get indexed if they are not pointed to by some other page that does
> get indexed.  How would a search engine find a bug page without knowing
> how to search bugzilla?  I very often search both Google and bugzilla,
> and often don't find any overlap.

b.g.o has a list of bugs reported in the last 24 hours or 7 days, so
seeding the search engine with those would find all bug reports in due
course. I often turn op reports on the bug trackers of other distros (and
github) when searching for help on an issue, so there isn't a general
lack of indexing of bug trackers.

Having said that, I always use the bgo search first as I find it superior
to Google's, unlike the forum search engine.

--
Neil Bothwick

 (Albert Einstein)