On Thu, Jun 04, 2020 at 11:39:43PM +0000, Sean O'Myers wrote:
> I know this off the subject  but could you tell me where I can buy Gentoo I
> Try buying one from Amzon.com the cd was Fragmented

If you absolutely _cannot_ download it from the Internet, you could look at  [1]
to see if there's any stores which sell a CD.  A lot of  them  have  been  taken
off-line in the past five years due to a  lack  of  demand,  but  you  may  find
something somewhere.

If you can't find anything in the next couple of days, then remind me  and  I'll
burn a disc for you containing all of the required  files  for  a  basic  system
and send it to your physical location.

Please continue this conversation off-list.

[1] https://gentoo.org/inside-gentoo/stores/

--

Ashley Dixon
suugaku.co.uk