On Wednesday, June 10, 2020 9:00:42 AM CEST Raffaele BELARDI wrote:
> [...]

I checked the logs and can't find anything obvious.
However:
1) My "xorg.conf" is empty
2) /etc/xorg.conf.d has 2 files:
  "20opengl.conf" which contains:
==
Section "Files"
EndSection
==

and

  "40-libinput.conf" which contains:
==
Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "libinput pointer catchall"
        MatchIsPointer "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "libinput"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "libinput keyboard catchall"
        MatchIsKeyboard "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "libinput"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "libinput touchpad catchall"
        MatchIsTouchpad "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "libinput"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "libinput touchscreen catchall"
        MatchIsTouchscreen "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "libinput"
EndSection

Section "InputClass"
        Identifier "libinput tablet catchall"
        MatchIsTablet "on"
        MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/event*"
        Driver "libinput"
EndSection
==

(I did not copy the comments from the 40... file.

Can you try starting X with an empty xorg.conf ?

I also miss a lot of output in the "Xorg.0.log" file. It looks like it doesn't
start properly.

--
Joost