On 2020-06-16 12:05, Peter Humphrey wrote:
> So I created a ~/.cache/bwtmp directory and passed TMPDIR= to
> bitwarden, but then it threw another error. I'd better take this up
> with BitWarden.

I just tried getting it to work again. If this is anything like on my
system, once the noexec problem is fixed, the app fails here because it
doesn't find libsecret. I'm not sure why this is not bundled in the
AppImage, but emerging app-crypt/libsecret fixes this for me, and I can
run the app without any further issues. I might have other libs it
depends on installed already, so I can't say for sure without looking at
the error message.

Hope that helps.

--
Wolf