David Haller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 22 Jun 2020, Dale wrote:
>> David Haller wrote:
> [..]
>>> [..]
>>> ==== man 1 dd ====
>>>        if=FILE
>>>               read from FILE instead of stdin
>>> [..]
>>>        of=FILE
>>>               write to FILE instead of stdout
>>> ====
>>>
>>> note the stuff after 'instead' ;)
>> So it is piped in with the | thingy?  Got it.
> Exactly. Hm. Maybe 'dev_one' might be a better name for the program...
> Or something ;)
>
> [..]
>> Thanks much.
> You're welcome.
>
> -dnh

That name makes sense.  Later on, I might look at that file and say,
what is that for?  Hit delete and down the rabbit hole it goes.  I think
I'll go do that and also edit my notes as well.  Before I forget it.  ;-)

Now I have a way to write ones to a drive or file.  Yeppie!

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S. I hope the new glasses, when they come in, helps my memory.  Never
hurts to hope right?