On 7/5/20 7:36 PM, Серега Филатов wrote:
Maybe "do not track" causes this issue?
Are you able to log in on firefox-bin? Another browser? Another system in your network?

On Sun, Jul 5, 2020, 20:36 Valmor F. de Almeida <val.gen...@gmail.com <mailto:val.gen...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello list:
    I have emerged www-client/firefox-68.9.0 and I am able to log in to,
    say
    google email accounts, etc. However at some other websites that require
    username/password, I am not able to log in. I have cleared the cache,
    deleted all cookies, etc. Still problematic. I don't get any errors
    upon
    login. Just get straight back to the original site prompting for the
    username and password.

    Just checking on this list whether I used all USE flags correctly when
    emerging firefox:
    bindist, gmp-autoupdate, pulseaudio, screenshot, system-av1,
    system-harfbuzz, system-icu, system-jpeg, system-libevent,
    system-libvpx, system-sqlite, system-webp.

    I only have two add-ons: flag and dark background loaded.

    Inputs appreciated.
    Thanks,
    --
    Valmor

Yes I am able to log in from a Mac OS using FF. I have not tried firefox-bin; I should do it.
Thanks,
--
Valmor