Hello, everybody on Gentoo.

On Thu, Jul 09, 2020 at 13:31:36 +0000, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
> I've just scanned in a two-page document using sane, and it's given me
> as output two separate files.  I would like to join these together into
> a single document.

> Would somebody please suggest to me an appropriate package to do this
> with.

Thanks to everybody who responded with a suggestion.  In the end, I used
pdfunite, simply because it was there.  I don't have (and don't want)
Java on my system, so that ruled out pdftk.

Gerrit, you were quite right about sane producing ludicrously large PDF
files.  I should have cut my file down before emailing it off, but
laziness got the better of me.  :-(

gentoo-user is a tremendous group!

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).