The one sevice I have listening for external connections on my laptop
is sshd (192.168.1.0/24).  Before taking it anywhere, I want to prohibit
password-based login for *ALL* accounts, not just root.  This would
require users to be listed in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys  Looking through
/etc/ssh/sshd_config I *THINK* that I need to set "no" at...

# To disable tunneled clear text passwords, change to no here!
#PasswordAuthentication yes

  Is that correct?  If not, what is the correct setting to change?

--
Walter Dnes <waltd...@waltdnes.org>