‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, September 29, 2020 5:50 AM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone find a way around those things yet?

i found that if we disable javascript in your
browser, then goog will show us a more friendly
captcha that is much easier to solve.

also as a side note, before you doubt your vision,
i must say that these captchas themselves contain
an intrinsic error.

e.g. i solve them correctly, and know others that
solve them correctly, but they keep declaring that
we are not humans!  imagine a machine telling me
that i'm not a human?  we are already being
oppressed by the robots!

i've actually learned to intentionally do some
mistakes, to seem more human.  for example, i try
to avoid selecting small edges of requested
objects because i guess most people who click on
the captchas are normal people that are still
blessed with natural stupidity (something we nerds
eventually lost as we evolved with the PC).