Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2020-10-02, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was talking about the Gentoo installer.
> Huh.  Didn't know there was one.  Is this it?
>
> https://blogs.gentoo.org/chrisadr/2018/05/02/installer-a-basic-gentoo-system-anyone-can-install/

I dunno.  I tested the installer thing when it was first announced years
ago.  It failed to install.  It kept getting hung somewhere but with no
output that I could find, I didn't know what was wrong or what to fix.
I ditched it into the trash and went back to the trusty manual install.

I think the OP has vision problems.  I guess a installer of some sort
would be easier in that case, provided it doesn't error out with no
output.

Dale

:-)  :-)