Hi,
I did a fresh install a cuple of days ago. Everything worked fine unitl I
realised that my locale files are incorrect.

When I run locale-gen, I get this message:
locale-gen
 * Generating 4 locales (this might take a while) with 8 jobs
 * Bad entry in locale.gen: 'UTF-8 '; skipping
 *  (4/4) Generating hu_HU.UTF-8 ...
failed to set locale!
[error] character map file `C.UTF-8' not found: No such file or directory
failed to set locale!
[error] cannot open locale definition file `UTF-8': No such file or directory

[ !! ]
 *  (1/4) Generating en_US.ISO-8859-1 ...

[ ok ]
 *  (3/4) Generating hu_HU.ISO-8859-1 ...
failed to set locale!
[error] character map file `hu_HU.UTF-8' not found: No such file or directory
failed to set locale!
[error] no output file produced because errors were issued

[ !! ]
 *  (2/4) Generating en_US.UTF-8 ...

[ ok ]
 * Generation complete
 * Adding locales to archive ...
incomplete set of locale files in "//usr/lib64/locale/UTF-8"
incomplete set of locale files in "//usr/lib64/locale/hu_HU.iso88591"

[ !! ]

locale -a
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_MESSAGES to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_COLLATE to default locale: No such file or directory
POSIX
en_US
en_US.iso88591

The contents of my /etc/locale.gen: