> You mean [  init system sys-apps/s6  ]  ?  It is still been marked
> test yellow
>
> flag.  I  think  most  of  users  are  using  openrc  and  systemd,
> Be  carefull
>
> to  use  it, seems  maybe  no  enough  support  to  solve  problems.

It's supported pretty well at s6, from what I've seen.

Basic idea makes sense: Avoids systemd's overboard approach,
does solve issues with pidfiles and logic races. I've written
similar things for Docker so the basic idea seems workable.

Not sure if I've missed anything in their description that
makes it hell to actually use, however :-)

--
Steven Lembark
Workhorse Computing