Hi.  In trying to do my world update today, I ran into the following
problem which I am not sure how to solve.

I got the following:

The first thing I got was that there was no ebuilds to satisfy
dev-python/dnspython  so I copied an ebuild which I installed about 3
weeks ago to my local ebuilds and made a manifest for it and now I get
the following:

emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy
"dev-python/dnspython[python_targets_python2_7(-)]".
(dependency required by "net-mail/mailman-2.1.33::gentoo" [installed])
(dependency required by "@selected" [set])
(dependency required by "@world" [argument])
In the ebuild, python27 is not listed in the python_compat list, so I
am puzzled as to how I did manage to install it at all.

So, since mailman 2.1.33 seems to be the latest version in the tree
and I have heard on other lists that mailman 3 is not ready for prime
time, I am put in a dilema -- I certainly want to be able to update my
system, but keep this version of mailman till the new version is
ready.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?