Ok, i top post, just for you, :)

Imagine someone who wasn't following the thread need to do to pick up this thread:
1. Scroll all the way to the bottom, read Ted's message.
2. Scroll a bit upwards, to read you message
3. Then scroll all the way to the top, to read mine.

I can hardly say it is *logical* to read a thread backwards. Another example: try to name one forum/BBS system that displays the newest reply on the top when viewing a thread.

BTWhow did you like my HTML? I bet you enjoyed it.

You just don't understand that most people dislike top-posting and HTML messages for a reason. You've got every right to use whatever you wish in your personal mails, but this is a public list, try to be considerate mate.

-- Joe

On 10/30/05, Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I post mine on top so I assume that is top posting.  Correct?  Now you will
> see what I mean by mixing the two.   LOL
>
> Dale
>

> Ted Kaczmarek wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-10-30 at 03:31 -0600, Dale wrote:

> I agree with your reasons but some of the others have reasons too. I
do like
> my reason better though. LOL I put LOL for those who read
text only and not
> HTML. LOL, again.

I don't think anybody is getting anal about it. I always
> look at it
this way, if someone doesn't want to help me with something, I
> don't
want their help anyway. I help because I like it not because
> someone
has a gun to my head, or top posts. If someone bottom posts,
> I'll
scroll down and see if I can help.

I do wish someone would pick a way
> and let it be the only way though.
It gets confusing when some top post and
> some bottom post. That
really wears out my mouse wheel. Go down, read a bit,
> then go up and
read a bit, then back down again, repeat, repeat. That is
> when it
gets confusing.

Dale
:-)

> Than why did you top post?

Ted

Those who can count, and those who can't.

Money can't buy everything.
Sometimes money can't even buy a gun...