On 1/11/21 11:32 PM, J. Roeleveld wrote:
[snip]
> If you blocked the IP in the firewall, it shouldn't show in the log.
>
> Add iptables to the webserver and block that IP.
> Personally, I would block the whole range (45.93.201.0/24), which is either
> linked to Cyprus or Russia (according to whois)
>
> Any block in the apache-config might fail due to a bug or new configuration.
>
> --
> Joost

Asus routers don't have capabilities to block external IP's (I need to find a
better router).
Blocking that IP range in apache works, all the IPs I blocked are getting 403
error (regardless what they type)
but you might be right, apache 2.4
 SetEnvIf Remote_Addr "45\.93\.201\.104" dontlog  (does not work).

I wish they design blocking by country easier.