On Monday, 18 January 2021 19:13:24 GMT the...@sys-concept.com wrote:
> On 1/18/21 4:41 AM, bobwxc wrote:
> > 在 2021/1/18 下午6:19, J. Roeleveld 写道:

I've had a look recently at unmanaged switches.  Vanilla plug 'n play
unmanaged switches are mostly the same internally, although some more
expensive pro-sumer offerings have larger jumbo frame size capability.

As already mentioned, reliability is questionable.  In the end I decided to
buy Linksys LGS108 (now owned by Belkin) because their chips are different to
Netgear/TP-Link/D-link, all of which have received poor reviews on consumer
sites.  Given they all eventually fail, a longer warranty may be a better
determinant.