On 3/20/21 9:52 AM, Neil Bothwick wrote:
Looking at the github readme, it wold appear that exfat-progs is for use with the new in-kernel exfat fs, while exfat-utils is a companion to the older FUSE implementation of exfat.

Maybe I need more caffeine, but I can't see the /direct/ relationship between /user/ /space/ utilities and /kernel/ /space/ support for the same file system.

Is there something that I'm missing that would prevent exfat-progs (user space) with FUSE exFAT (kernel space) -or- exfat-utils (user space) with in-kernel exFAT (kernel space)?

#confused

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die