On Wed, 12 May 2021 13:10:56 -0400, John Blinka wrote:

> > This could possibly be KMS kicking in, try adding nomodeset to the
> > boot options. While you're editing the boot options, you may as well
> > remove any quiet or splash options too, so you can better see what is
> > going on.
>

> KMS… had to Google that. Not that I am fluent in this stuff
> (understatement!) but how does one add nomodeset to boot options, or
> edit boot options?

Press e at the boot menu, that's the usual key to edit the boot options.
You may have to press a key, usually space, to bring up the boot menu,
depending on the ISO you are using.

I'd be surprised to find that "Other OS" is a secure boot option, it
sounds like the option to run without secure boot.

--
Neil Bothwick

I don't know if I can assimilate one more Borg Tagline!