Grant Edwards wrote:
> On 2021-06-27, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> one thing that Smplayer does that annoys me is each time it starts a
>> new video, from either a fresh start or next video in the playlist,
>> it adjusts the PCM sound level in Kmix.
> I still use mplayer a lot, and it doesn't do that. Whenver I start
> mplayer the volume is always whereever I left it last.
>
> --
> Grant

I think it is a Smplayer bug.  The idea Michael had worked.  I don't
understand why but it worked.

I thought mplayer was supposed to be the big dog in video players. I
recall slightly there being a debate about it but I thought mplayer won
the day.  Am I wrong or has things changed since then??

Dale

:-)  :-)