Hello list,

Far too often, Firefox on this box will hide the tab bar, but behave as though
it were still there. In other words, I have to aim the mouse pointer 2cm below
the thing I want to click.

Pressing <ALT> reveals the bar but clicking in it just hides it again. I can
still cycle through the tabs with the standard <CTRL><left/right>.

Sometimes remerging Firefox fixes it, sometimes rebooting does; mostly I just
have to put up with it.

Several versions of Firefox have suffered this, and several versions of Plasma.
I might submit a bug report if I could work out which component is at fault.

Any clues, anyone?

--
Regards,
Peter.