Hi all.  Well, I have a weird problem with messages and syslog-ng.
Things were going fine, except that on my latest update from 5.10.70
to 5.10.82 I saw something about kernel race detection which was new,
so I activated it.  Well when I got to reboot into the new kernel,
there was a lot of race conditions and it looked like I could not do
anything about them, so I got rid of the option and recompiled the
kernel.  But now when I start syslog-nd, at the end of
/var/log/messages, it always has some lines from December 3 with some
of thr sanitizer output.  Now, I am using systems and using
journalctl, everything is ok, but I cannot figure out where syslog-ng
is getting these strange messages from, I can even delete the
/var/log/messages file and those messages still appear.

So, anyone have a clue as to how to get rid of those?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una