computers with nikita nikita wrote:
> I dont use Ktorrent, While what you are describing sounds like a
> memory leak,
> have you considered it could be the active downloads connecting to a
> large number of peers? Or it could be it building a very large dht
> index (not sure what the proper terminology for this is)
>
> You should double check your settings and make sure everything has
> sane limits

I've been playing with this a bit before replying.  There's not many
options with ktorrent.  I did find a older version of libtorrent tho.  I
downgraded to that.  It still increases at times but then seems to
return a more normal amount.  It does act strange still but not as bad
as it was.  I think you have the right idea tho.  It does seem to be a
memory leak somewhere.

I'll keep playing with this some more and post if I come up with anything.

Thanks for the help.

Dale

:-)  :-)