Hello,

I'm trying to configure BIND for a local DNS server, but I'm not sure that
it's ok.

Basically, I'm wanting to create an internal address like intranet.local,
this way, I can change the internal IP address, without the obligation to
reconfigure the client machines to lookup the new IP, only changing the DNS
lookup table.

First, I had followed the Gentoo Wiki and after I tried BIND official
documentation.
I've realized the network PC's did not find the DNS address, only the
localhost can find it, when I force the DNS, the client PC cannot access
the internet anymore.

If someone knows a guide to help, I'll be glad to know.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

M.S. Raphael Mejias Dias
Nuclear Engineer | Reactors