Rumen Yotov wrote:

>Hi,
>Think that rebuilding gtk+-1.2.10-rX will fix things,next emerge bonobo.
>It must find that gtk+-1.2.X is installed and build correctly.
>If not then eventually there's a configuration error somewhere.
>PS: watch for the order in which you rebuild the packages, it must be
>bottom-up, so that second level uses the new ones from level one.
>HTH.Rumen

Well, I'm on dial-up so I had to disconnect for a while.  I backed up a
bit and that emerge failed to so I backed up a bit more until I got it
to work.  I'll put in what it was in a bit.  I was about to do a emerge
-e world and call it a night here.  Figured that may correct it.  < shrugs >

[off topic]

Is there a way to make it keep a longer bash history?  Right now I have
8 Konsoles open and I want it to save more history.  Sometimes I need to
manually.

Thanks for the help, we're making progress.

Dale
:-)

--
To err is human, I'm most certainly human.