Mark Knecht wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 12:37 PM Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Howdy,
>>
>> I did my weekly updates this past Sunday.  I noticed one change I like.
>> If I put my mouse pointer over a video file, it does like a animated
>> preview thingy.  I've seen some websites do that and it is kinda nifty.
>> Then I noticed something that is missing and I use that a LOT, I mean a
>> whole LOT.  When I move a file(s) from one place to another, I either
>> use Cut or Copy where the file is located and then use Paste where I
>> want it to go.  I can do the Cut and Copy part, they are in the right
>> click menu as always.  However, the Paste option is gone.  It's not
>> grayed out or something, its just plain gone, everywhere.  At first I
>> thought it was a settings issue but I've checked the settings and can't
>> find anything about it.  Then I moved on to permissions, nothing there.
>> As I said, Cut and Copy is there.  Even Move to Trash is there.  Only
>> the Paste option is missing which I find kinda odd really.  What is also
>> odd, I can't find a setting for Cut or Copy either.
>>
>> This is either a bug or I'm not looking in the right place to enable
>> this again.  Since I can't find Cut or Copy in settings, maybe I'm
>> looking in the wrong place.  Then again, maybe something got removed,
>> disabled Paste and removed the option to control Cut and Copy too.  I'm
>> not sure which it is but I'd really like to have this option again.
>>
>> I might add, doing a ctrl + v to paste works.  I'm doing that for now
>> but really miss the Paste option with the mouse.
>>
>> Anyone else notice this or just me?  Am I missing where the setting to
>> control this is?  Is it just gone?  Thoughts?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)
>>
> On my system when I move to a new location and right click that's when
> I see the 'paste one file' option.
>
> HTH,
> Mark

That's what I used to have here.  Now when I go to where I want to put a
file, either Cut or Copy from previous location, I have to do a ctrl + v
to paste in the new location.  I think other options are missing to but
I can't remember what all used to be there.  I mostly use Cut, Copy and
Paste.  I do have the option to create a directory or text file still.
Some things are there but Paste isn't one of them.

Oh, I'm on Dolphin version 22.04.0.  Forgot to include that.  I run
unstable on KDE and related stuff.

It's confusing.

Dale

:-)  :-)