Hi.  Lately I am having a couple of problems with systemd.  I am using
version 250.5-r1.

I have one service which always times out, but slows down the boot
process.  It is
/lib/systemd/system/systemd-networkd-wait-online.service.  Because
many jobs wait in queue for a while, till this fails.

Also, I have a couple of services, ntpdate and proftpd which always
fail because when they try to execute named has not started yet.  I
can restart them once the system is fully booted and I can login.

So, I wonder if this is all related to the failing service, or are
they separate problems that I can fix?  And can you suggest how to fix
the two service which seem to start too soon?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una