Michael wrote:
> On Sunday, 10 July 2022 18:39:02 BST Michael wrote:
>
>> Does lsusb shed some light to the port which causes the interruptions?
>> Otherwise can you unplug devices and plug them in one at a time?
> Oops, I meant to say, 'lsusb -t' or check usbview, or in your Plasma check
> System > Info Center > Devices > EHCI Host Controller and/or USB Devices.

Well, I didn't know if it would help or not but I rebooted.  I
remembered I built a new kernel a while back and wanted to test it
anyway.  Of course, that kernel had some issues and I had to revert back
to old kernel.  Anyway, after rebooting, it isn't doing it.  At least it
isn't doing it right now.  It may start up again if I do something to
trigger it again.  Maybe it was a update that went sideways and I'm good
for a long time.  Who knows.  At least the smoke didn't get out and
break something.  ;-)

If it starts up again shortly, I'll post again.  At least this should
rule out my UPS and mouse.  Very good thing on the UPS.

Thanks much.

Dale

:-)  :-)