Hello, all.

I've tried to install Template Toolkit, Apache2::Template under Apache2,
mod_perl2 and am having, no suprise, issues. Though this may be possible, I'm
not up to it.

So, rather than try to make this work, I just want to unmerge cleanly all
apache/mod_perl/TT stuff on my machine, including leftover configs. And then
re-install apache 1.x, or whatever.

Any pointers to make this go smoothly? I'm thinking something like
CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK="-*" emerge -Cv apache modperl or something similar... is
this possible, or do I have to hunt & peck for the old configs, particularly if
I've had an old apache 1.x install on here before and didn't try to clean the
configs?

TIA for any replies.

--
|    |ichael  |   |iggins    \^ /