Thanks again for the advice recently + earlier re my new machine (ANB6).

I've got the hardware working properly with Mageia (installed on HDD).
I've partitioned the drives ( NVMe M2 SSD + HDD ).
I've copied Stage 3 to the appropriate partition on the SSD.
I'm following the notes I made when I built the present machine (ANB5) 2015.

I'm going to have to have the I/net connected as I install stuff.
For that I have a choice of landline via 'dhcpcd' or Wifi,
which is available via System Rescue (10.00) & which is faster here.

Can anyone explain how I can get Wifi working at this early point
in the installation process ?
-- it's present on the Mobo, which is a Gigabyte X570S AERO G .

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca