> Yes, you need to configure the apache files to specify IP address to
> listen
> to, webroot, etc. for each host you want to serve files from.
>
> Ok, it's done

> Fix this by adding the "start" subcommand:
>
> ExecStart=/usr/sbin/apache2ctl start
>

>  ExecStart=/usr/sbin/apache2ctl start does not work.

Nothing happens and system's waiting for something indefinitely ... (file
attached)

The same with ExecStart=/usr/sbin/apache2ctl stop.

So, i found a very very ugly way to make it working.

I wrote a micro bash shell script : /usr/bin/op_apache

!/bin/bash
case ${1} in
"start")
apache2ctl
;;
"stop")
#the ugly way... Don't repeat !
killall apache2
;;
esac

And i launch the script in apache2.service

#Description=The Apache HTTP Server
After=network.target remote-fs.target nss-lookup.target
#Documentation=https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/

[Service]
Type=forking
ExecStart=/usr/bin/op_apache start